Sunday, January 15, 2006

Posting problems

Well, I didn't make last night's post. I remembered just as I was meeting some friends for dinner and I thought that I could make a post from one of my mobile phones, an Audiovox SMT 5600. I got to the Blogger login screen, entered my username and password, but could not "click" on the sign in button. It was highlighted, but I could not make the "click".

I assumed it would not have been a big deal because I made my first post with my Treo 650. I can only assume there is a browser incompatibility issue. I am going to research this more, but I would have hoped that something like Blogger would be mobile friendly.

While I am not a Web site designer, I would encourage those that do build Web sites to keep mobile users in mind when building your site. Yahoo has been mobile friendly for a while and Gmail recently did the same. How important to you is it that Web sites are mobile friendly?

No comments: